[Job] - Intellika Technologies Pvt Ltd.: Currently looking for Software Developer !!!
• Possess competence in Web Application Design, Development, Deployment, Systems Analysis and Implementation of various applications including Client/Server
• Hands on experience in Designing, Development and Deployment of Web Applications in .Net, ASP.Net/C#, MVC, WCF, MS SQL SERVER 2005/2008/2012 R2 and Web Services, Web API’s
• Develop software solutions based on Client requirements
• Good to have working experience on SSDT i.e. SSRS, SSIS
Interested candidates can revert on email@example.com
• Participate in application requirements gathering, design meetings, and related documentation, review with peer & superior.
• Collaborate with Internal Teams in to produce software design & architecture.
• Support under the direction of a technical architect, the development of solution modules, test & deploy solutions on UAT & Production environments. Follow all relevant development cycles.
• Understanding on Agile Methodologies, Design Patterns.
Back to Jobs
Related MS Dynamics Non_Dynamics Jobs
- [Sonata Software Ltd] - ERP resources - Bangalore, INDIA
- [iBridge Techsoft Pvt. Ltd.] - Automation tester - Hyderabad, INDIA
- [iBridge Techsoft Pvt. Ltd.] - Biztalk Developer - Hyderabad, INDIA
- [Sonata Software Ltd] - Android Developer - Bangalore, INDIA
- [Sonata Software Ltd] - Java Sr Developer - Bangalore, INDIA
- [Intellika Technologies Pvt Ltd.] - Excellent opportunity for Dot Net Developers !!! - Mumbai, INDIA
- [iBridge Techsoft Pvt Ltd] - ASP.Net Resource - Bangalore, INDIA
- [Intellika Technologies Pvt Ltd.] - Currently looking for Software Developer !!! - Mumbai, INDIA
- [IDC Technologies Inc.] - Recruiter Position - Noida/Gurgaon, INDIA
- [Rose International] - Dot Net Developer - Noida, INDIA
- [NTT Data] - Dot Net Developer - Singapore, SINGAPORE
- [Basware] - Fullstack .Net Developer - Chandigarh, INDIA
- [iBridge Techsoft] - SAP Basis consultant - Bangalore, INDIA
- [Dotsquares] - Urgent: Asp.net developers - Jaipur, INDIA