[Job] - ** will be announced **: IT Functional Application Administrator – Dynamics 365
The Application Services department services all ----- end-users around the globe and is currently in a big project to replace all old application environments concerning sales, project management, finance and purchase. The new application, called Avalon, supports a business program to facilitate improved business performance by centralizing the Fugro standard way of working. Avalon consists of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, PSA, Navision, Exflow, Scribe and PowerBI solutions.
They are looking for an IT Functional Application Administrator specialized in Dynamics 365 CRM This requires in depth functional and business knowledge of Customer Relationship Management and the related commercial project management processes. In this position you will be responsible for the functional- and lifecycle management of the Avalon Lead to Contract modules. Your work consists of gathering and analysing requirements within the business and the coordination of 3th parties in case of development, technical impact analysis, change- and release management, updating manuals and functional support, delivery of release notes.
Many deliverables to the business will take the form of projects. Stakeholder relationships and business requirements are key to our success. This will require you to work closely with the current project team in all phases and you will have an active role during the global rollout to meet the needs of the business.
You will have extensive contact with suppliers on tactical and operational issues, problems, requests and updates. You will create and maintain all relevant support documentation and instruction guides. You can also be asked to travel to other Fugro offices (on all continents) if necessary.
Your future activities are amongst others:
Change and release management
Contact person of suppliers
Support and instruction Documentation
Expert role in the global rollout project
Expert role in migration projects
Functional application management
Work closely with other departments of ICT
The successful candidate loves his/her job. You have excellent social and communication skills. You are result oriented, flexible and able to have fun. Customer focus and customer sensitivity is important to you. You arent afraid to ask for help and are always ready to lend a hand. Continues improvement of the quality of work as well as your own knowledge and skills is high on your list and you own these responsibilities.
HBO schooling level
Good analytical skills
Experience as Functional Application Administrator Specialist in a flexible, dynamic business environment;
Experience in writing functional specs (you are able to demonstrate this);
In depth technical experience with CRM online;
Experience with IT project management, preferably SCRUM or Agile;
Good social and communicative skills;
Able to work independently in worldwide teams;
Dutch both written and verbal;
Very good knowledge of English both written and verbally;
ITIL – and preferable ASL skills;
Knowledge and understanding of company health, security, safety, environmental quality procedures;
Able to travel to other global offices when necessary .
Systems we use are: Dynamics 365 CRM, PSA, Navision 2016, Exflow, Scribe, Power BI, PowerShell, MS SQL, Azure, O365, SharePoint, TopDesk, Visual Studio Team Services.
Details they will offers you a challenging position with opportunity, diversity, creativity and freedom to explore your skills. As an IT Functional Application Administrator, you will be able to grow personally and professionally through internal training and coaching with possibilities to follow courses for further development. Your colleagues are professional and youll be working in an innovative company with a clear vision, set on growth.
The core values
They works worth 9 core values. We expect all of our employees to be ambassadors of these values;
Client focus: Proactively seek and understand client needs.
Delivery Excellence: Deliver results, safely, on time and on budget. Meet or exceed customer requirements
Team Fugro: Share information, knowledge, ideas and results transparently with your colleagues .
Good Citizenship: treat people with integrity and respect and conduct yourself as good corporate citizens in the communities we work. Care for the environment and maintain safety in everything we do. We understand the laws and regulations and make sure we adhere to them.
Job Type: Full-time
Dynamics 365: 2 years
Back to Jobs
Related MS Dynamics CRM Jobs
- [Inoday] - MS Dynamics CRM Developer - Noida, INDIA
- [Veripark] - Software Development Managers for Microsoft Dynamics CRM & .NET Professionals - Hyderabad, INDIA
- [connexrm] - Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical consultant - Noida, INDIA
- [Happiest Minds Technologies] - MS Dynamics CRM Consultant - Bangalore, INDIA
- [Accenture] - Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical ( Managers/Technical Leads/Sr Software Engrs ) - Hyderabad,Delhi,Chennai, INDIA
- [Accenture] - Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical - Hydrabad/Chennai/Delhi NCR(Gurgaon), INDIA
- [iBridge Techsoft Pvt Ltd] - AX Functional (Production & Manufacturing) Consultant - Bangalore / Hyderabad, INDIA
- [A leading MNC] - Senior Developer- MS Dynamics 365 - Gurgaon, INDIA
- [TCS] - Microsoft Dynamics CRM Lead - Pune, INDIA
- [OnActuate] - MS Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant - Gurgaon, INDIA
- [Sapient (C2H)] - MS CRM Consultant - Gurgaon, INDIA
- [Veripark] - MS Dynamics CRM Developers - Hyderabad, INDIA
- [Infosys] - MS Dynamics 365 Consultant - Hyderabad, Pune, INDIA
- [Intellika Technologies Pvt Ltd.] - Hiring for CRM Technical Consultant !!! - Mumbai, INDIA
- [Ericsson] - Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical - Bangalore, Pune, INDIA
- [Cognizant Technologies Solutions] - MS CRM Technical Consultant - Bangalore, INDIA
- [Leading MNC] - MS Dynamic CRM Developer and Architect - Bangalore, INDIA
- [Client] - MS Dynamics CRM Developer - Singapore, SINGAPORE
- [TECTURA] - MS Dynamics CRM Business Consultant - Noida/Mumbai/Bangalore/Chennai, INDIA
- [AXSource] - MS Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant - Gurgaon, INDIA