[Job] - Leading Jewellery Brand: Senior Manager - IT
• Minimum 5 years of experience working in the role specified.
• Sound knowledge of ERP system. MS Dynamix preferred.
• Experience of delivering at least 3-4 large AX implementations / any ERP implementations.
• Responsible for the design, development and implementation of ERP system.
• To understand the business needs, perform the requirement gathering, system analysis, documentation and collaborates with third party vendors & support team to complete design and testing process.
• To provide technical inputs in creating functional specifications when customizations or extensions are required to the ERP system.
• To provide guidance for business decisions from a technical perspective on issues such as performance, scalability, reliability & security.
• Ability to plan and manage engagement work and allocate resources appropriately under time, quality and budget constraints.
• Conduct meetings on all levels of management for purpose of presentations, reviews, approval of recommendations etc.
• To maintain User Level ERP access based on company’s requirement.
• Understand the whole process flow from business to data capturing.
• Co-ordinate ERP user level and match with the actual data.
• Organize training for ERP Software to the end user.
• To mentor and coach, the team.
• To perform any other incidental duties related to the domain as and when required.
• Skilled in multiple components of AX: X++, SSRS, Morphx, EP, AIF and preferably exposure to C# and .NET.
• Ability to develop / understand end to end solutions (involving multiple applications, network, hardware components)
• Experience of leading a team in technical leadership role.
• Good knowledge of development processes and project delivery methodology.
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
In totality would have to handle the entire Gamut of IT inclusive of the Hardware, Software, DBMS etc..
Back to Jobs
Related MS Dynamics AX Jobs
- [Sonata Software Ltd] - AX Lead Resource / Technical Leads - Bangalore, INDIA
- [Sonata Software Ltd] - AX D365 Designer / Sr.Developer - Bangalore, INDIA
- [Sonata Software Ltd] - AX D365 with upgrade customization skill experience - Bangalore, INDIA
- [MPLOYHR] - AX Operation Managers / Project Manager / Support Manager - Bangalore or Hyderabad, INDIA
- [MPLOYHR] - AX Technical Support lead - Bangalore or Hyderabad, INDIA
- [MPLOYHR] - AX Techno Functional Consultant (Support Engineers) - Bangalore or Hyderabad, INDIA
- [TECTURA] - MS Dynamics ERP (AX/NAV) Business Consultant - Noida/Mumbai/Bangalore/Chennai, INDIA
- [Client] - Permanent - AX Support - Sydney, AUSTRALIA
- [Client] - Permanent - AX Developer AX 2012 site - Perth, AUSTRALIA
- [Client] - Permanent - AX project manager (agile or sure step) - Brisbane, AUSTRALIA
- [Client] - Permanent - AX functional finance - Canberra, AUSTRALIA
- [Client] - Contract - AX Developer - Canberra, AUSTRALIA
-  - AX Techno Functional Consultant (Support Engineers) - , INDIA
- [AXSource] - MS Dynamics AX Consultant - Gurgaon, INDIA
- [Client] - [Corporate Trainer]: Urgently needed Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations trainer - Delhi, INDIA
- [Anantara solutions Pvt Ltd] - Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Consultant - Bangalore/Hyderabad/Chennai, INDIA
- [Sonata Software Ltd] - AX Functional / Technical - Bangalore / Hyderabad, INDIA
- [ER Brains IT Solutions] - MS dynamics AX Technical Consultant - Bangalore, INDIA
- [TCS] - Microsoft Ax Consultant - Multiple locations, INDIA
- [iBridge Techsoft] - Technical Consultant on Dynamics 365 - Bangalore, INDIA