Announcing the timeline to move to Unified Interface cloudblogs.microsoft.com
Over the last two years, our customers have been experiencing the benefits of the new user interface client for Dynamics 365 Sales, Customer Service, Project Service, Field Service, and Marketing. Many of our largest customers have successfully made the transition. As weve reached the milestone of over 80% of organizations enabling Unified Interface, were announcing
The post Announcing the timeline to move to Unified Interface appeared first on Dynamics 365 Blog.
Read full post about 8 days ago
- Dynamics 365 – Buried Skeletons
- Updating to Unified Interface? PowerApp it!
- Dynamics 365 Portal – Authentication Deep Dive (Part 3) – Using the Third Party Auth Providers
- Microsoft to Partners, “The Free Rides are Over!”
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations – Uh Oh! Posted the Vendor invoice to the wrong Purchase Order! Now what?
- Catching the Wave 2 for 2019 Power Platform Updates
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insight on Admin Center
- How to Integrate Dynamics 365 with WordPress Website
- How to resolve error while assigning Dynamics 365 Licenses in Office 365 Admin Center
- The successful growth of the Birmingham CRMUG
- Hosk’s recommended Dynamics 365 and other articles November 2018
- Hosk’s recommended Dynamics 365 and other articles October 2018
- Write your code, do your job, focus on the details, predict problems
- Dynamics 365 Customisation and configuration – MB2-716 study notes