Driving more CRM revenue by adding CPQ www.crmsoftwareblog.com
If you're a Dynamics partner or reseller and you're not offering configure, price, quote (CPQ) software as an extension of Dynamics CRM, you may be a missing out on a huge revenue opportunity. As importantly, you may not be fully equipping your CRM customers for success. "What's CPQ anyway?" CPQ is a sales proposal automation […]
Read full post about 8 days ago
- Reduce your Dynamics 365 License costs by 92%?
- The successful growth of the Birmingham CRMUG
- Deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook by using Group Policy
- Microsoft Flow Free, User show up on Dynamics CRM
- CRM Online diagnostic with SaRA (Support and Recovery Assistant)
- CRM Online: Service Health Per Instance
- Workaround for XrmToolBox (v1.2016.2.28) Connecting to CRM Online with Multiple Instances
- Extending CRM Online Trial Without Support Ticket
- Theming in Dynamics CRM: Doing It Right
- CRM Online Trial Setup – Today’s Update
- Quick Tips: Safe Guard Your CRM Online Production Deployment!
- Dynamics CRM Online – Exchange Online – Server Side Sync with Custom Domain Workaround