After completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Configure the Dynamics 365 application
- Configure the security to limit the access to data.
- Understand knowledge management in Dynamics 365.
- Create processes and Business Process Flows.
- Technical consultants responsible for configuring the application
- Functional consultant who want to understand configuration options
- In general: anyone wants to make career in Microsoft Dynamics 365!
Trainer has 8 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 consulting and development.
He works with a major IT company and delivers training on demand.
Module 1: Introduction to Configuring Dynamics 365 Application
- Configuring Dynamics 365 application
- Create and Manage 365 Business Units
- User Management and Email Configuration
- Using Teams to Extend Functionality
Module 2: Building a Security Model
- Overview of the Dynamics 365 Security Model
- Create, Configure and Manage Security Roles
- Users / Teams & Security Roles
Module 3: Extending Security with Hierarchical Security
- Dynamics 365 Hierarchy Security
- Configuration Hierarchy Security
- Manager Hierarchy
- Position Hierarchy
Module 4: Knowledge Management
- Review of Knowledge Options
- Knowledge Articles
- Knowledge Search
- External Access
Module 5: Introduction to Processes in Dynamics 365
- Review Processes Available in Dynamics 365
- Business Process Flows
- Custom Actions
- Examine how to create a Dynamics 365 workflow
Module 6: Business Process Flows
- Overview of Business Process Flows
- Using Stages, Steps, and Categories
- Reviews Options for Conditional Branching
- Workflows and Business Process Flows
- Role Driven Process Flows
Module 7: Dynamics 365 and Office 365
- Review the different options for connecting a Dynamics 365 and Office 365
- Use Folder Tracking to better track emails
- Use Office Groups for Collaboration
- Setup Server Side SharePoint Integration
- Configure OneNote Integration
For more information email to email@example.com